What is neuro-semantic coaching?
Neuro-Semantics is about your personal development for greater meaningfulness, success, and contribution in life.
Neuro-Semantics is about understanding the nature of our minds, emotions, and bodies and you can experience patterns for developing greater competence, self-confidence, and success in careers, health and fitness, and relationships.
In Neuro-Semantics we focus on the processes that will reliably unleash your highest and best potentials. We do that by enabling you to create the most enhancing and robust meanings that will then enable you to implement your best values into the actions that make up your performances.
Neuro-Semantics focuses on self-actualization for individuals, companies and communities. And because self-actualization arises from the synergy of meaning and performance, we use the Self-Actualization Quadrants as a model and tool for enabling self-actualization.
Neuro-Semantics enables you to win the inner game so you can achieve peak performance in your outer games of everyday life. Your inner games are your semantics or meanings. Your inner game is made up of your meaning frames. Your outer games occur in your body and neurology. It is here that you actualize your meanings.
If every behavior and response you produce is the performance of a meaning, what meanings are you performing? What is the quality of that performance? Do you like what you are actualizing or would you like to transform what you are creating?
If, as a meaning-maker, you create your meanings that you then live, what is the quality of meanings that you are living? Are there any new or higher meanings that you would like to perform? How meaningful is your life? Neuro-Semantics focuses on closing the Knowing-Doing gap.
- We believe people were made to Thrive
- We believe it is our responsibility to learn how to Thrive
- We believe in opennes to change
- We believe in challenging ourselves
- We believe in never-ending learning
- We believe there is no “right” way, only a right way for you
- We believe in having a curious and questioning perspective
- We believe that if we understand how our bodies work we will make decisions that will enable us to Thrive
- We believe we can make small changes in our lifestyles today that will have a big impact on our lives tomorrow
- We believe it shouldn’t have to be hard work
- We believe all people desire to live a healthy and meaningful life
- We believe each individual is unique and there are no one size fits all solutions
- We believe that consistency over time achieves results and that quick fixes are actually quick failures
- We believe our bodies can regenerate and heal themselves if given the right nutrients and rest
- We believe we can choose what we eat, what we think and what we do
- We believe this mindset allows us not to become products of our environment or biology but creators of our destiny.